Skills Assessments to Measure Technology Competency
Atomic Learning offers online skill-based assessments on computer literacy and popular software applications to help gauge the knowledge and skills of both instructors and students. These assessments provide quiz-style insights to review retention of completed training.
How do the Skills Assessments work?
- Correlate to training provided by Atomic Learning
- Focus on how-to use and apply technology
- Provide a variety of question types, including multiple choice, matching and hot spot
- Easily identify areas of instructional need
- Can be completed in a single sitting
See a full list of series that include skills assessments.