Atomic Learning has teamed up with Texas Instruments to create tutorials that answer common questions students and teachers may have when learning how to use the TI-Nspire™ Navigator™.
NEW! Wireless TI-Nspire™ Navigator™ System
- Engage students and encourage participation through a completely wireless network of TI-Nspire™ and TI-Nspire™ CAS handhelds
- Transfer documents wirelessly between your classroom computer and multiple student handhelds
- Collect activities, homework, and tests and save them on the computer to grade, record, and archive
- See who "gets it" and who needs guidance by capturing student handheld screens on the computer at any time during a lesson
- Instantly assess student understanding, adjust instruction as needed and know when to introduce new concepts
Tutorial series by Christopher Boldon and Matthew Lenz
TI-Nspire is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.