Campus-Wide Success for
Faculty, Students and Staff
Hoonuit Supports Higher Education
Online professional learning ensures your faculty, students, and staff are set up for success. These education-focused materials address some of today’s most common challenges, including: student retention, career success, and changing instructional approaches. Start your free trial to experience the online courses for yourself.Start My Free Trial
What Is Hoonuit?
Online Professional Learning Experience.
Hoonuit provides anytime, anywhere access to a vast library of online learning resources relating to instructional practices, career readiness, student engagement, technology use, and more. Hoonuit works to both enhance and personalize online learning using our LearnIt. DoIt. ShareIt. ProveIt. approach:
Professional learning resources on highly-relevant topics, allowing users to quickly and easily discover new concepts
Provides an activity that allows the users to practice the concepts they learned by applying it in their classroom and daily life.
Gives the opportunity to share the Do It activity with the Hoonuit community. This provides users with the chance to share ideas, collaborate and receive feedback.
Demonstrates what was learned and documents progress through reflection or assessment.
What are the Benefits of Hoonuit?
- Reach faculty and students where they are, in their moment of need
- Leverage outcome-based learning to ensure that users learn what they need
- Provide activities that allow users to apply learning to their life/class
- Encourage learners to connect, get feedback, and learn from others
- Offer a way for faculty, staff, and students to document learning
Check Out Example Courses
Writing Effective Learning Outcomes
Assessment of Learning
Reading Comprehension Strategies
Distracting Destinations: Strategies for Online Learners
Start Your Free 7-Day Trial
Your 7-Day Free Trial Includes
- Immediate Access
- Ability to preview any of the 1,200 online courses
- 7-day trial period
- Free walkthrough of how we align to your district- and campus-wide goals and initiatives