Preparing learners with the 21st century skills needed to be successful in the global workforce means rethinking not only what is taught, but how it’s taught.
Atomic Learning offers training that takes you beyond how to use ICT. Educators learn how to apply ICT in an effective way to create globally competitive, career and university-ready pupils.
- Learn the skills through 21
stCentury Skills Concept Series
- Apply the concepts with 21
stCentury Skills ICT Integration Projects
- Assess skills with the 21
stCentury Skills Teacher Assessment
Key Contemporary Learning Themes:
- Communication and Collaboration
- Creativity and Innovation
- Research and Information Fluency
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving
- Global Awareness
- Digital Citizenship