Atomic Learning's FREE Video StoryBoard Pro
is designed to give teachers, students, and home movie makers a tool to plan ahead when creating video projects. It features the ability to:
- Enter shot titles and descriptions, complete with planned lengths and edited order.
- Indicate shot types: video, still, audio, music, or titles.
- Enter film tips for your camera person when videotaping the shot and editing tips to be used when editing in iMovie, Movie Maker 2, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, or any other editor of your choice.
- Import existing video clips, still pictures, and sounds to better illustrate each shot.
- Create, save, and import templates for video projects.
- Print copies of your storyboard for use while filming or editing.
- Print blank storyboard worksheets for brainstorming new ideas.
- NEW: Shot tips that link to online Atomic Learning Library sample video clips.
is the work of Apple Distinguished Educator Bill Bierden
Please note that this is FREEWARE
software and is currently offered "as is" without support, and with all rights and ownership reserved. You have our permission to use StoryBoard Pro for personal and commercial purposes, but may not redistribute the software without our express written consent.
While there isn't anything system-crunching involved (StoryBoard Pro is a solution using the FileMaker Pro runtime engine), there may be idiosyncrasies in performance on various computer systems and configurations.
You may also be interested in using our Video Storytelling Guide FREE Preview
. It provides helpful shot definitions and composition rules as well as 16 free movies that illustrate each of the concepts . . . all taken from our full online Video Storytelling Guide, a complete course in video storytelling that includes 75 integrated video examples!