The assessment lets districts gauge technology skill levels and helps teachers develop personalized learning paths to incorporate 21st century skills into the classroom.
- Take test to identify gaps
- View Concept Series
- Perform skills-based projects to target gaps
- Adapt/implement skills-based projects in the curriculum
- Provide supervisor with completed PD Workbook as proof of applied skills
How is the Assessment unique?
- It's not designed to be easy. Participants will be challenged with focused questions in areas they likely haven't thought about.
- It focuses on the application of technology and 21st century skills in the classroom.
- It’s based on the ISTE NETS-T 2008 concepts.
- It comprises 40 questions in multiple choice, multi-select, matching, and true/false formats.
- It facilitates project-based follow-up professional development.
- It features a comprehensive reporting system for individual and organizational skills assessment.
- It includes a framework for adapting existing projects.
- It's included in a subscription to the Atomic Integrate solution.