Develop Skills to Support ALL Learners
Atomic Assist provides over 5,000 online video tutorials on common assistive technology software and hardware. Just-in-time training on accessibility features build into Microsoft® Office, Apple® iPad™, Windows® and Mac operating systems is also included.
Assistive Technology Sample Training Tutorials
The solution can act as a stand-alone or as a supplement to other Atomic Learning solutions, which include technology integration training, mobile learning resources, Common Core planning tools and much more.
Atomic Assist includes access to:
- Just-in-time training on accessibility, assistive technology software and devices
- Projects, Workshops and Spotlights focused on applying assistive technology
- Evidence of Learning Worksheet for training reflection and implementation planning
- Certificates of Completion to track training committment
- Ability to upload custom training resources*
- Reports to monitor progress and track user activity
- Administrator tools to assign or recommend training to individuals or groups
- Sharing tools to integrate resources into any document or Web page
*Pricing may be discounted if this feature is not included.