Campus-wide Technology Training Solutions
Atomic Learning provides colleges and universities unlimited access to a library of online learning resources as a cost-effective, subscription-based service. And, to ensure your campus is able to make the most of its investment, each solution includes implementation support and personalized service at no additional cost.
Atomic Campus Integrate Solution
The Atomic Campus Integrate solution includes Atomic Learning’s signature just-in-time technology training tutorials, as well as in-depth training workshops and technology integration projects.
- Training on 250 applications, including Microsoft®, and Adobe®
- Specialized LMS training on Blackboard Learn™, Moodle™, and more
- Student-focused and pedagogical workshops on applying technology
- Training on assistive technology to help create a barrier-free campus
- Ability to embed training links in LMS course pages, blogs, and more
- Robust reporting system to monitor activity and track progress
- Practice & Quiz Sets to review retention of training
- Certificates of completion and Self-assessment tool to measure skills
Atomic Campus Integrate PLUS Solution
Atomic Learning’s Atomic Campus Integrate PLUS solution allows you access to all materials and features included in the Atomic Campus Integrate solution, with the added benefit of being able to upload your own custom content, which can then be assigned, recommended, and tracked—allowing you to house and monitor all training activity from one location.
- All Atomic Campus Integrate resources
- Training series to guide you in developing your own tutorials
- 500 GB of storage for uploaded materials
- Training in one convenient, trackable online repository
Atomic Learning offers a variety of remote authentication and/or single sign-on options including CAS, Shibboleth, ADFS, LDAP, Open ID, and GoogleID to help your campus simplify access and easily integrate Atomic Learning resources.
Blackboard Building BlockTM
To assist in closer integration between Atomic Learning and Blackboard Learn™, the Blackboard Building Block™ includes an Atomic Learning Module, along with a MASHUP to add content to courses, discussions and quizzes, along with the ability to tie activity back to the Grade Center.
Atomic Educator Supplement for Colleges of Education
The Atomic Educator solution is a resource for students pursuing an education degree. This solution includes ISTE® NETS-based assessments and a library of projects, video journals and learning resources on technology integration, mobile learning, and Common Core.
- Engaging with Interactive Whiteboards
- Video Storytelling in the Classroom
- Transitioning to the Common Core
- Authentic Assessment with Mobile Devices